- New Blueberry Bushes have been added to the mod. They will commonly generate around the Aether, and when destroyed, will reward you with a random amount of Blue Berries. Blue Berries heal half a heart. In the bush's place, a Bush Stem will stand there and over time grow back into another blue berry bush. This means that you could, if desired, make a farm of blue berry bushes!
- New festive tree! These trees can sometimes be seen in the masses, but other times very rarely. They emit snow particles around them, freezing over entire lands!
- Present block added! These presents can be found underneath and around festive trees. Don't be fooled though: these presents may seem friendly but they (upon random chance) can either turn out bad or turn out very good for the receiver. Be careful but don't be hesitant!
- Added 3 new secret items!
- Added 1 new music piece to the Aether soundtrack, composed by the talented Emile!
- The Enchanter has been renamed to the Altar. In the future, it will get a complete redesign which will hopefully differentiate it from other work stations.
- Phygs now only drop Raw Porkchops, and no longer drop Feathers.
- Invisibility Cloaks improved significantly. While worn, mobs can no longer see you unless you swing your fist/sword, making it a very useful tool indeed!
- Ambrosium Shards no longer heals nor replenishes hunger.
- Temporarily removed main menu music and the quick load feature. Sorry guys! They will be back very soon
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.