|Hammer of Notch|
|Data value||See Data values|
|ID Name||See Data values|
Hammer of Notch is an unique hammer used to deal damage to mobs and/or players. It is primarily obtainable from Slider's Labyrinth dungeons.
Hammer of Notch can be used like a melee-weapon via left-clicking, however, right-clicking will perform a special function. Right-clicking "throws" the hammer in the direction the player is facing, but does not remove it from the player's inventory. Upon damaging a mob or player, Hammer of Notch's durability is decreased by one.
Throwing the hammer has a small area of effect (3-4 blocks) and will damage all mobs within the AoE radius. The hammer has a 10 second cooldown after right-clicking, and will inflict knockback to users and enemies when used. Enemies receive much heavier knockback, however. Hammer of Notch ignores gravity and can be repaired using an Altar (also Anvils using another Hammer of Notch).
- The hammer's throw sprite used to be purple, but now appears to be an ingot.
- Is the only current implemented hammer in the mod but there is a currently removed hammer (named Hammer of Jeb)
- It is probably inspired by the Nordic god Thor's warhammer Mjolnir, which had a similar behaviour.
- When striking with melee, the hammer emits opalescent particles.
Hammer of Notch's data values are:
|Hammer of Notch||aether:hammerOfNotch||4129 (dec), 1021 (hex), 1000000100001 (bin)|
Issues relating to Hammer of Notch item are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Hammer of Notch there.
- Initial release: Introduced
- 1.02: You can no longer move the Slider with the Hammer of Notch projectile
- 1.9 Pre-release 3: Hammer of Notch is now prevented from harming mounts