|Data value||See Data values|
|ID Name||See Data values|
Holy Sword is an unique weapon used to deal damage to mobs and/or players. It is primarily obtainable from Slider's Labyrinth dungeons.
Holy Swords are claimed to do increased damage to undead enemies but they are bugged in the latest version and do not function properly.
Left-clicking while holding a sword will do damage to both mobs and players, more so than if by bare hand. Upon damaging a mob or player, Holy Sword's durability is decreased by one.
- Even though it says it 1-hit kills undead mobs, it does not instantly kill undead mobs with armor on, but instead makes them bleed when hit.
- Although you cannot repair it as in Aether I, it seems like the Holy Sword cannot be repaired with the help of an Altar in Aether II.
Holy Sword's data values are:
|Holy Sword||aether:holySword||4125 (dec), 101D (hex), 1000000011101 (bin)|
Issues relating to Holy Sword item are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Holy Sword there.
- Initial release: Introduced
- 1.9 Pre-release 3:
- Changed sprites for elemental swords
- Increased elemental sword durability to be twice that of iron swords