|Data value||See Data values|
|ID Name||See Data values|
It does not require any tool to mine, but mining it with a tool is faster.
|Zanite and Valkyrie*||0.38|
*Times are from unenchanted tools in seconds, and Zanite with max durability.
Orange Trees can be found naturally generated on islands, sometimes in groups of two or three.
If Bone Meal is used on an Aether Grass block, vegetation has a chance to spawn instead of tall grass up to seven blocks away. Berry Bushes and Purple Flowers are 20% chance, White Roses are 70% chance, Berry Bush Stems are 40% chance, and Orange Trees are 10% chance.
They have four stages of growth, sapling, growing sapling, fully grown, and bloomed with orange fruits. Once fully bloomed, they can be harvested for Oranges. When harvested on Enchanted Aether Grass, they drop 3-5 Oranges instead.
In 1.10[upcoming], they are now instantly harvestable.
- Orange Trees are useful as an easy source of food or as for decorating exterior gardens.
- Orange Trees were not present in the original The Aether mod.
- Orange Trees used to have a corresponding Stem block in the Aether II mod, and they could drop from Green Skyroot Leaves.
Orange Tree's data values are:
|Orange Tree||aether:orangeTree||231 (dec), E7 (hex), 11100111 (bin)|
Issues relating to Orange Tree block are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Orange Tree there.
- Initial release: Introduced
- 1.7.10-1.2: Fixed Orange Trees not dropping more Oranges on Enchanted Aether Grass.
- 1.7.10-1.5: Fixed duplication bugs with Orange Trees