|Data value||See Data values|
|ID Name||See Data values|
Quicksoil Glass will only drop from a Silk Touch enchanted tool, and if broken by hand or normal tools, it will drop nothing and be destroyed.
Blocks that are completely dependant on solid blocks cannot be placed on Quicksoil Glass, such as Skyroot Beds and Skyroot Ladders. Quicksoil Glass that is adjacent to Quicksoil Glass blocks are invisible when viewed through themselves.
- Smelting Quicksoil into Quicksoil Glass is likely far cheaper and efficient than enchanting it with an Altar, as only eight Ambrosium Shards or Coal is needed to smelt a full stack of Quicksoil into glass.
- Quicksoil Glass could not be obtained via smelting in the original The Aether mod, as the Holystone Furnace was not present.
Quicksoil Glass's data values are:
|Quicksoil Glass||aether:quicksoilGlass||204 (dec), CC (hex), 11001100 (bin)|
Issues relating to Quicksoil Glass block are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Quicksoil Glass there.
- 220.127.116.11: The texture was changed again.
- 18.104.22.168: Players can no longer sneak to prevent falling off of Quicksoil Glass
- Numerical-id is now 4123 and the name-id is now quicksoil_glass
- Now used to craft Skyroot Frame Quicksoil Glass and Arkenium Frame Quicksoil Glass