|Data value||See Data values|
|ID Name||See Data values|
It does not require an axe to be obtained, and so, will drop even if mined with bare hands but mining it with an axe is faster.
|Zanite and Valkyrie*||0.76|
*Times are from unenchanted tools in seconds, and Zanite with max durability.
Skyroot Fences appear to one block tall and have a hitbox height of one block, but their collision detection for mobs is 1.5 blocks tall. That means mobs cannot jump over them without a Jump Boost status effect. They are transparent to light and and have visual gaps.
Skyroot Fences will occupy the center of a block and automatically connect to any solid block that it is placed next to it. Skyroot Fences will not connect to wood fences or Nether Brick fences.
Skyroot Fences have smaller hitboxes, so they will allow mobs to breathe underwater even when submerged.
When used as fuel in a Holystone Furnace, a Skyroot Fence lasts 15 seconds or 1.5 items.
- The Book of Lore description for Aether fences in the original The Aether mod is always the same, no matter the actual material they're made out of.
Skyroot Fence's data values are:
|Skyroot Fence||aether:skyrootFence||218 (dec), DA (hex), 11011010 (bin)|
Issues relating to Skyroot Fence block are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Skyroot Fence there.
- Initial release: Introduced
- 1.9 Pre-release: Added blocks for Aether Fences (Holystone, Mossy Holystone, Icestone, Skyroot, Carved Stone, Angelic, and Hellfire)
- 1.9 Pre-release 2: Typo fixed for Skyroot Fence
- 1.9 Pre-release 3:
- Icestone Fences added to pickaxe efficiency list
- Aether axes now work on Aether Fences
- Aether Pickaxes now work on Holystone Brick Fences
- 1.10b1: Now has a numerical-id of 4141 and the name-id is now skyroot_fence